24.10.07

Strategic poop explosions

As far as the word of God and shopping in Umeå goes (see previous entry), it wasn't too much problem having zero income with which to shop. It turns out my dear friend Z shops so fast that I didn't have time to even start making the arduous decision making process when I saw things that were pretty. If it wasn't for my little friend S needing to be nursed and that explosive diaper situation at Ute Butiken, I never would have come home with anything. Since the major time sinkhole was the outdoor store, I had enough time to get some long wool underwear to help me survive the winter. Thanks, S - (try and poop at the book store next time, ok?)









Z made these lovely lamps out of handmade papers from around the world. If you want to have one of your very own (or one to give away as a fabulous gift), she will make and sell you one. Just let me know if you are interested and I will give you more info.

This is my little project. Not so lovely as Z's lamps at the moment.



Here is the best project ever.

1 comment:

THE DAD said...

Has Z let you know your future lately? I think her last fortune telling is now 100% complete.