15.4.08

Things I wish I didn't have

In case you've missed me, I've been sick. It seems that small children do indeed collect massive amounts of bacteria and that I am rather adept at both capturing and cultivating them in my own body! I have been sampling cold after cold for the past 9 weeks with only small reprieves during which I lasso the next lucky bacterial/viral contestant. After a fever bout this weekend and a worsened cough, my Polish doctor for the day, Juszczk, has diagnosed me with acute bronchitis. Guess I won't be catching up on the rest of my life for another week or so.

2 comments:

Tamara said...

Yucky! I hope you get better really, really soon. Sounds miserable! I love you, leetle seester!

Mark said...

Hey Laura, Sorry we haven't called you yet. We are saving up money to put more minutes on the phone card then we will call you!!!!