13.9.07

Panorama of Love

We live in a little apartment. But we do have some stuff. So therefore we have lots of shelves. And not very much room. One can still dance, but just not vigorously. One can have guests over, but they sleep on the floor in such a way that one cannot use the restroom without stepping on them. But we are so fun that they think it is worth it anyway. That may be do in part to the rather large hares that bounce around and chew the grass outside our balcony. We like it here. If you click on the picture below, you can see a panorama of the entire interior.















1 comment:

Shari said...

Laura

I have never responded to a blog but here it goes. I am really glad that you are keeping in touch with us. I think you may have found your little piece of heaven. I really like your apartment. It sounds like the move has put you in a better place mentally and I think that is what we all hope for in our lives is to have good mental health and I often think that is also the key to good physical health. Well better get back to work but just wanted to say Hi to your and Mikel. Blessings Shari