8.10.08

The Griznoovey Results of my First Mistake

I promised I would make a lot of mistakes at my new job, and I have already begun fulfilling that! This mistake falls under the often visited category of miscommunications. I thought I was supposed to start working today, whereas my employers thought we had agreed I would start next week. To milk this mistake for all it was worth, I have decided to spend my extra time with the Sanders family in Knaften! It was exactly a year ago that I was there last time, so it is high time to visit their Northern retreat and friendship facility again. Yeah! I will take the night train tonight and be there in the morning. Hmmm, maybe I should go and pack.

1 comment:

Tamara said...

I've been wondering what "griznoovy" means. Please clarify! By the way, I hope your new job is going well and fairly free of dire mistakes. Love, Tamara